Piano Sight Reading
A step by step guide on how to sight read on the piano that will be invaluable to exam candidates and others alike. This course starts with the very basics by looking at how to read rhythm, then how to read pitch, before combining the two areas together in a series of examples that get progressively more challenging and introduce new areas of focus. This series, presented to you by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, will guide you through each area in a clear and informative manor, lesson by lesson.All our videos are recorded in full high definition for maximum viewing quality.
After your payment has been successful you will automatically receive an email with a link to access and download the product. If you are having trouble and need more help then take a look at our Help & Support page and Frequently Asked Questions. If you still need help send us a message using the help form at the bottom of the page.
Take a look at our free lessons from our piano sight reading course. If you are interested in downloading additional videos take a look at the packages below.
Grade 1 Piano Sight Reading Tutorials
This package contains a total of 13 videos as well as a collection of accompanying documents and resources.
- Lesson 1 – The Basics of Rhythm
- Lesson 2 – Understanding Time Signatures
- Lesson 3 – Reading Rhythms
- Lesson 4 – Reading Pitch (Treble Clef)
- Lesson 5 – Reading Pitch 2 (Treble Clef)
- Lesson 6 – Reading Pitch 3 (Bass Clef)
- Lesson 7 – Reading Pitch 4 (Bass Clef)
- Lesson 8 – Reading Pitch 5 (Treble & Bass Clef)
- Lesson 9 – Reading Pitch 6 (Different Keys)
- Lesson 10 – Introducing Rests
- Lesson 11 – Combined Practice Exercises
- Lesson 12 – Added Performance Directions
- Lesson 13 – Complete Practice Exercises
- Document – Rhythm & Pitch Basics
- Document – The Circle of Fifths
All prices exclude VAT