Sight Singing / Sight Reading Tutorials
Starting with the very basics by looking at how to read rhythm, then how to read pitch. The two skills are then combined together in a series of examples that get progressively more challenging and introduce new areas of focus. This series, presented to you by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, will guide you through each area step by step in a clear and informative manner, lesson by lesson. All our videos are recorded in full high definition for maximum viewing quality.
After your payment has been successful you will automatically receive an email with a link to access and download the product. If you are having trouble and need more help then take a look at our Help & Support page and Frequently Asked Questions. If you still need help send us a message using the help form at the bottom of the page.
Take a look at our free lessons from our sight singing / sight reading course. If you are interested in downloading additional videos take a look at the packages below.
Sight Singing / Sight Reading 1 Tutorials
This package contains a total of nine videos and four documents, detailed below.
- Lesson 1 – Understanding Rhythm
- Lesson 2 – Time Signatures
- Lesson 3 – Reading Rhythms 1
- Lesson 4 – Reading Rhythms 2
- Lesson 5 – Reading Treble Clef
- Lesson 6 – Reading Bass Clef
- Lesson 7 – Reading a Melody
- Lesson 8 – Combining Melody and Rhythm 1
- Lesson 9 – Combining Melody and Rhythm 2
- Document – Rhythm & Pitch Basics
- Document – Rhythm Examples
- Document – Melody Examples
- Document – Combined Examples
All prices exclude VAT
Sight Singing / Sight Reading 2 Tutorials
This package contains a total of 10 videos and four documents, detailed below.
- Lesson 1 – Simple & Compound Time
- Lesson 2 – Rhythms in Simple Time
- Lesson 3 – Rhythms in Compound Time
- Lesson 4 – Reading Intervals
- Lesson 5 – Hearing Intervals
- Lesson 6 – Dealing with Melodic Lines
- Lesson 7 – Combining Melody with Rhythm
- Lesson 8 – Melodies in Minor Keys
- Lesson 9 – Modulations
- Lesson 10 – Sight Reading Two Parts
- Document – Intervals
- Document – Minor Key Examples
- Document – Rhythms in Compound Time Examples • Document – Rhythms in Simple Time Examples
- Document – Sight Reading Two Parts Examples
- Document – Combining Pitch with Rhythm Examples
- Document – The Circle of Fifths
All prices exclude VAT